How do I contact Wallumination?
- The best way to reach us is email@example.com You will hear from us within 24 hours (unless Netflix has just released a new season of our staff’s favourite series).
How can I help spread the word after placing my order?
- We assume you have family and friends – if not, please skip to the next section. Please take a pic of your lightbox hanging or sitting in your favourite spot and post it with the hashtag #enlightenyourpics. Please like our FB company page and share, share, share. It would mean the world to us. Thank you.
Can I get a receipt for my order?
- You will automatically get a receipt by email when you submit your order. We are using this new thing called the “internet” to send emails – so far, it seems to be working.
When will I receive my order?
- Please allow approximately 10-15 business days to make your beautiful lightbox and ship. Please remember to not include weekends or holidays in calculating the estimated transit time for your shipment. We can offer several ideas that will help you to fill the time while waiting for your order. If you have a great idea – send it to us. One of our favourite submissions so far is listening to the complete collection of Barry Manilow.
How will my product be shipped?
- Your order will be happily delivered by a very attractive UPS of Fed-ex ground delivery person.
Do you ship to my country?
- Our flat rate shipping currently covers the continental US and Canada. If you live outside these areas and would like to place an order – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you live somewhere really fun, we will personally deliver your order.
What if I want to make a change after I have placed my order?
- Generally, once orders are placed they cannot be canceled or altered. However, there is a small window of time that allows for alterations. These requests are accepted within one business day of placing your order. Strict, we know, but this is the only section where we let our accountant write a section.
Do you have bulk discount rate?
- Yes, we have a different price structure for large orders (over 10 units); please contact us directly for more detailed information at email@example.com You may be curious as to how much you can save – we can’t tell you here but the more you buy, the happier we will be, correction, the happier you will be.
What is your quality assurance process?
- Due to the custom nature of our products all orders are non-refundable. Perhaps surprisingly, it’s tough for us to re-sell pictures of your children to other parents. We have very high standards for our products and personally check every single item for quality before it ships. If we wouldn’t put it in our home, we darn well don’t expect you to put it in yours. If you find a problem with the quality of your order, let us know and we will do everything we can to turn your frown upside down.
What if my lightbox is damaged or incorrect?
- Please inspect your shipment thoroughly upon arrival and keep all original packing materials. To process a claim for a damaged or incorrect item, we must receive notification within 7 days of delivery. Contact us to report any damage at: firstname.lastname@example.org.. If we do not hear from you within 7 days, we assume you are happy with the product. We will not accept requests for exchanges after this 7-day period. Okay, we let our accountant write two sections.
How do I load my photo?
- Before adding your lightbox to the shopping cart, you will be asked to upload your photo. In case there is any question at this point- your lightbox will come with the photo you upload but as the Grail King said to Indiana Jones in the last crusade “choose wisely”.
What file formats do you accept?
- JPG is best but we can also use TIFF and PNG – nothing funny about that.
How can I tell if my photos are high res?
- File size is the best indication – if the file is close to 1 MB or above in size, it should be high enough resolution
What if I upload the wrong photo?
- If you upload the wrong photo before adding your lightbox to the shopping cart, you can simply upload a new photo and it will replace the previous photo and don’t worry, we won’t tell anybody. If you realize after placing your order you have submitted the wrong (or an embarrassing) photo, please contact us within one business day. Keep in mind if the photo is embarrassing enough – we may ask to keep it for our collection.
How do I hang the lightboxes?
- Because the lightboxes are made from aluminum they are strong but very lightweight (not unlike many of our staff). They can be installed on most any type of wall with the appropriate hardware. Our frames come with pre-drilled keyholes to easily install the lightbox in the portrait or landscape position.
What to expect when you receive your order?
- Your lightbox will come ready to hang right out of the box. All you need to do is supply the correct hardware for your installation type. If you would like the joy of assembling your order and re-living your Ikea experiences, let us know and for a very large charge, we can ship you order unassembled including the name of a good therapist.
Can I send this as a gift?
- Absolutely (and aren’t you nice!). Sending as a gift is easy - simply put in your gift recipient’s shipping address and it will be shipped directly to them. There is no invoice in the box (it is emailed to you at order) so your gift recipient won’t know how much it cost but they will certainly think you are fabulous.
How to clean?
- Cleaning your lightbox is easy. We know you are always looking for an excuse to use your vacuum and here is yet another. Simply vacuum your lightbox including the fabric – it won’t hurt and bit and your lightbox will love you for it.
Limitations and Liability
Here comes the legal stuff. Since our accountant got a say, the lawyer wanted one as well.
The purchaser and any end user hereby waive any claim against Wallumination for direct, indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, compensatory, consequential, or incidental damages, including but without limitation, lost profits, inconvenience, injury or death, damage to structures, vehicles, or persons, as well as business interruption which may result from your purchase and/or use of the products.
Wallumination makes no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability. Wallumination makes no other warranty, whether oral or written, expressed or implied. Purchaser and end user agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wallumination from all claims, demands, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by third parties against Wallumination relating to purchaser and end user’s use of the products, and to pay any costs and expenses incurred by Wallumination to enforce said purchaser and end user’s obligations, including, without limitation, the costs of collection for any unpaid amounts owed to Wallumination by Purchaser and/or end user.
Wallumination does not offer installation on any of its products. As such, we offer no warranty on the installation by purchaser, end user, or by any other party of same. Any damage to the product, facility, structure, or injury/death related to installation is not the responsibility of Wallumination.
If any portion of this warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such a finding will not invalidate any other provision.