Your imagination is your only limitation.
We can create ANY size or shape for your wall, ceiling, front lobby or office.
We work with architects, interior designers, photographers and artists and directly with clients to create the overall effect with the lit or non lit frames you are looking for in your space.
If you are ready to get started in creating your space, reach out to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Here are a few more details you might want to know:
We make any size. Our printers print on 10ft wide rolls....so we can go as long as you need it to. If both sides are wider than 10 we do amazing seams if necessary. Our smallest size is 14 by 14...ironically this one is the hardest one to make.
We can make any shape. We have made letters, stars, logos. We make an awesome circle. What makes us different is that we have years of experience behind us so we can make them in an economical way.
- We can take any high resolution image whether from your phone to a good camera. The higher the resolution the better.
- Ideally 300 dpi (dots per inch) is what we are looking for.
- We have taken clients old slides that have been digitalized - they look more like an impressionist painting. The printer naturally fills in the color where it is needed.
- We have an amazing graphic partner if you need help with the image size, getting image ready for the frame or the right image for the space.
- We also have some incredible favorite artists and photographers that we work with so if you are looking for inspiration we can recommend folks that are super creative, easy to work with and sell their art digitally.
- Just keep in mind...we need a .5 inch bleed around the whole image which gets tucked into the frame.
- We have the ability to measure the light intensity and color.
- We have lighting effects so the image can change - think day to night, sunsets, to northern lights.
- We can quote a dimmer with a remote. The larger lightboxes we always quote with a dimmer as an option. It does add approximately $250 to the cost due to extra wiring and drivers we use in our lightboxes.
- You do not want the frame lit. That's ok. We want you happy. We would just quote you frame and fabric.
- Our LED lights that we make at our plant, yup we make our own lights will last up to 65,000 hours, which is close to 8 hours a day for 20 years.
- Our standard frames are 3 inches wide.
- We have wider frames.
- We have thinner frames 1.5 inches. This frame requires a different LED light so it does increase the cost of the lightbox.
- We have double sided lightbox frames. The thinnest frame size is 1.5 inches.
- We can create multiple images in one frame with movable dividers.
- We can hardwire into wall. You can plug it into the wall. The lightboxes require 120V voltage. We are completely UL certified.
- The cord is a thin white apple-like cord so you need to plan for this. You can phish it through a wall to a plug, install a plug, or have the cord showing which again I have so many cords in my office I do not mind it.
- We can connect multiple lightboxes.
- We have proprietary sound fabric (class A and B) if you are looking to absorb sound in open spaces.
- We have a sound expert we can recommend if you need additional expertise regarding your project.
We send a quote within 48 hours of initial requests.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be excited to follow up with you.
We stand by our product as simple as that. We will make it right. We have a stringent quality process to ensure exemplary products. If we make a mistake and we all do we will fix it.
We can't wait to serve you.