Your imagination is your only limitation.
We can do ANY size or shape for your wall, ceiling, front lobby or office.
We work with architects, interior designers, photographers and artists and directly with clients to create the overall effect with the lightbox or non lit frames you are looking for in your space.
If you know what you what you want to do, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Here are a few more details:
We make any size. Our printers print on 10ft wide rolls....so we can go as long as you need it to. If both sides are wider than 10 we do amazing seams if necessary. Our smallest size is 14 by 14...ironically this one is the hardest one to make.
We can make any shape. We have made letters, stars, logos. We make an awesome circle. What makes us different is that we have years of experience behind us so we can make them in an economical way.
- We can take any high resolution image whether from your phone to a good camera. The higher the resolution the better.
- Ideally 300 dpi (dots per inch) is what we are looking for.
- We have taken clients old slides that have been digitalized - they look more like an impressionist painting. The printer naturally fills in the color where it is needed.
- We have an amazing graphic partner if you need help with the image size, getting image ready for the frame or the right image for the space.
- We also have some incredible favorite artists and photographers that we work with so if you are looking for inspiration we can recommend folks that are super creative, easy to work with and sell their art digitally.
- Just keep in mind...we need a .5 inch bleed around the whole image which gets tucked into the frame.
- We have the ability to measure the light intensity and color.
- We have lighting effects so the image can change - think day to night, sunsets, to northern lights.
- We can quote a dimmer with a remote. The larger lightboxes we always quote with a dimmer as an option. It does add approximately $250 to the cost due to extra wiring and drivers we use in our lightboxes.
- You do not want the frame lit. That's ok. We want you happy. We would just quote you frame and fabric.
- Our LED lights that we make at our plant, yup we make our own lights will last up to 65,000 hours, which is close to 8 hours a day for 20 years.
- Our standard frames are 3 inches wide.
- We have wider frames.
- We have thinner frames 1.5 inches. This frame requires a different LED light so it does increase the cost of the lightbox.
- We have double sided lightbox frames. The thinnest frame size is 1.5 inches.
- We can create multiple images in one frame with movable dividers.
- We can hardwire into wall. You can plug it into the wall. The lightboxes require 120V voltage. We are completely UL certified.
- The cord is a thin white apple-like cord so you need to plan for this. You can phish it through a wall to a plug, install a plug, or have the cord showing which again I have so many cords in my office I do not mind it.
- We can connect multiple lightboxes.
- We have proprietary sound fabric (class A and B) if you are looking to absorb sound in open spaces.
- We have a sound expert we can recommend if you need additional expertise regarding your project.
We send a quote within 48 hours of initial requests. Please send us an email to email@example.com and we will be excited to follow up with you.
How it works?
- You pick your digital image - art, photo, drawing.
- You tell us your ideal size and shape.
- We send you a quote within 48-72 hours.
- If you are in...you send us an image either via wetransfer or email.
- We will send you a proof for your review.
- You will receive your lightbox in the mail; with most projects it is a 10 business day turnaround.
- We can do site visits for exact measurements. We usually require a deposit for the lightbox at this point. There is a nominal fee for time.
- We ship it to you already put together or depending on size we can send frames with allen key and folded fabric. It will save on shipping if we break down the frame. We will send instructions along with it. We can ship anywhere in the world.
- We have an amazing team of installers who know our product, construction and electric so these are the guys you want to have on the project. There is always the possibility that things happen on site but they have the skills and commitment to complete the project.
- We ship it to you already put together or depending on size we can send frames with allen key and folded fabric. It will save on shipping if we break down the frame.
- We will send instructions along with it.
- We can ship anywhere in the world.
- You can hang lightboxes on the wall. There are holes to easily be able to hang it. The lightboxes are light so do not require extra wall support just normal wall screws.
- The lightboxes can also stand on their own on a table or floor. If you need them to stand in a lobby for example we can add bases.
- We have an amazing team of installers who know our product, construction and electric so these are the guys you want to have on the project.
- If you have your own team, that is great to. We can answer any questions they have to ensure a smooth installation. We want you over the moon.
- We have a lighting engineer if you need additional expertise regarding your project.
- We have structural engineers and architect on staff to help bring the concept into reality and the best way to build it.
- We have graphic experts that can help you with your image sizes, to picking the appropriate image.
- We have a team of installers that we partner with that know our product, electricity and construction. These are the guys you want on the job. However, for a simple lightbox frame structure there is no installation.
We have completed many custom projects. We are not able to publicly share most of them out of respect for the privacy of our clients. If you would like to see some of our work or get a fabric sample please do not hesitate to ask.
We also are happy to provide references upon request.
We stand by our product as simple as that. We will make it right. We have a stringent quality process to ensure exemplary products. If we make a mistake and we all do we will fix it.
Thanks for thinking of us.